Prop Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release

4 posters

Go down

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release Empty Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release

Post by Tucker Props Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

I figure I should help start this up by posting some of my builds in the past. I'll start with my Reach suit that debuted at the Halo 4 Midnight Release. I've got TONS of progress pictures if anyone is interested in them.

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release 31657211

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release 53076010

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release Att_1310

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release Att_1311

This is only my second completed pep build, but it was definitely a HUGE improvement over my first. Let me know what you guys think.
Tucker Props
Tucker Props

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release Empty Re: Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release

Post by ActiProps Tue May 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Very Nice!
ActiProps
ActiProps

http://www.actiprops.com

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release Empty Re: Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release

Post by Tucker Props Tue May 14, 2013 4:26 pm

I probably should have apologized for the potato pictures ahead of time, but most of these were cell phone pics from random people that night. Only the first one was taken with a decent camera.

And Thanks ActiProps! Smile
Tucker Props
Tucker Props

Back to top Go down

Post by PropMaster Tue May 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Very nice, just needs Reach abs and boots.
PropMaster
PropMaster
Admin

https://propsociety.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tucker Props Wed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Yup! Unfortunately, parts of the suit didn't fit very well, so I sold it to someone just a few inches smaller than me. I scaled it to fit me VERY tight, and it ended up being too tight. So I never finished the abs or boots.
Tucker Props
Tucker Props

Back to top Go down

Post by The Armorer Thu May 16, 2013 5:26 am

IT's GONE!?!?!? No

Oh well, hopefully you made a good amount off it :p And that you are making another Moljiner... right?

The Armorer

The Armorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tucker Props Thu May 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Yup, I've been working on a new suit for a little while now. I was trying my hand at scratchbuilding foam.

Here is a progress shot of the Pathfinder torso from Halo 4: Halo Reach Suit at the Halo 4 Midnight Release Img_2010
Tucker Props
Tucker Props

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum